UI/UX Designer (m|f|d)
Linz or Vienna
As UI/UX Designer you are responsible for the experience of our products and their interfaces. You act as an important bridge between product management and software development and are involved in the product design process from the very beginning.
- You deliver high quality designs for our software products and ensure their usability.
- You support the product team in the entire design process – from the first sketch to the high-fidelity prototype and implementation.
- You take care of the user requirements in coordination with the product and software development team and work in a cross-functional setup.
- You conduct user research and create well thought-out experiences for our ecommerce customers based on this research.
- You are responsible for the maintenance of our design system and continuously develop it further.
- You are passionate about product design – regardless of your formal education.
- You have at least 2 years of experience as a UI/UX designer - experience with digital products and/or SaaS solutions is a plus.
- You are familiar with current design tools such as Sketch, Adobe XD or Figma, as well as other common prototyping tools - Photoshop or Illustrator are also not new territory for you.
- You work very independently and structured.
- You are a creative, open-minded and curious person.
- You have excellent English skills and enjoy working in an international team.
We offerAs one of Austria's Best Employers 2022 and a certified Great Place To Work®, we are particularly proud of our corporate culture. In addition to an open and very appreciative interaction, we offer you:
- Stunningly flexible working hours between 6:00 a.m. and 11:00 p.m.
- The possibility of remote work 2 days per week
- Further training opportunities as part of our smec Academy – career paths, competence development, online learning platform with more than 3,500 courses, and much more.
- Sports and health offers as part of smec Health – own fitness room, e-bikes, fresh fruits every day and joint sports activities
- Cool events like internal meetups, get-togethers and other social activities
- Sponsoring of team events
- Great employee referral program: for referrals you get an individual event or bonus as a thank you.
- 3-month onboarding program with buddy support
- Growing company with startup flair and many development opportunities
- New MacBook with private use option
- Free coffee and tea
- First-class locations in Linz, Vienna and London – good transport connections included
- No dress code - come as you are! :-)
Sounds exciting? We look forward to receiving your application and are happy to answer any questions you may have.
For legal reasons, we refer to the collective agreement minimum salary of EUR 2,635 (14 x per year) for this position. The actual salary depends on your qualification and experience, a willingness to overpay is given.
We offer the following benefits
smec – Smarter Ecommerce is one of the leading B2B SaaS providers of paid search automation software and a strategic partner for online retailers in Europe.
Due to our vast experience in the highly specialised PPC industry, we constantly add value to our existing tools and challenge competitors with innovative solutions.
More than 500 national and international clients with yearly budgets worth 550+m Euro rely on our data-driven insights and best-in-class consulting services regarding Data & Growth Strategy, the Google Marketing Platform (GMP), Microsoft Advertising, Programmatic, Display Ads and more. Leveraging these advantages, we are building a powerful online retail data platform and are transforming from a pure PPC specialist to a strategic growth partner for online retailers.
We are growing fast – in the meantime more than 150 passionate employees from 20 different countries are following their professional passion at one of our locations in Linz, Vienna and London.