Key Account Manager (m|f|d)
Linz or Vienna
As Key Account Manager you continuously aim to expand and retain clients (mainly Online Retailers) by building relationships with relevant stakeholders (internally and externally) and ensure fitting products and services drive maximum growth for the client base. You understand your clients’ roadmaps and push actively forward – in alignment with our client teams in order to reach our goals in the best possible way.
- You take over a portfolio of smec’s most important Key Accounts.
- You are responsible for hitting targets (revenue development, client satisfaction, retention) and for driving relentless improvements across client KPIs.
- You take over full responsibility for commercial development, drive negotiations and escalation management.
- You work closely with our sales and client operations team – taking over newly acquired clients and successfully managing the client onboarding and development.
- You fully understand the whole buying center of a client among our product portfolio – in order to manage different personas and perspectives.
- You build up deep relationships with key decision makers and define a dedicated roadmap to up or cross sell our product portfolio.
- You proactively and autonomously develop, present and execute growth-focused strategic plans with clients including marketing, content, and inventory – to ensure clients apply the right mix of smec products & services to exceed their expectations.
- You have 5+ years of experience in the field of Sales and/or Key Account Management.
- You are experienced in strategic consulting – digital marketing and/or B2B.
- You are highly interested in digital trends, ecommerce and PPC Advertising in particular.
- You are experienced in de-escalation management and like to negotiate contracts continuously, especially on C-Level.
- You know how to address a wide range of problems utilizing a variety of techniques (Design Thinking, 6-hats, etc.). You strive to identify root causes, get beyond treating symptoms and keep the big picture in mind.
- You can demonstrate necessary leadership skills and enjoy supporting colleagues in their development.
- You have a strategic and analytical mindset and love to deal with numbers.
- You are highly self-organized, goal-oriented and eager to take over responsibility.
- You are an excellent communicator – in German as well as in English.
- You can identify with our EPIC values – Excellence, Passion, Integrity & Cleverness.
We offerAs one of Austria's Best Employers 2022 and a certified Great Place To Work®, we are particularly proud of our corporate culture. In addition to an open and very appreciative interaction, we offer you:
- Stunningly flexible working hours between 6:00 a.m. and 11:00 p.m.
- The possibility of remote work 2 days per week
- Further training opportunities as part of our smec Academy – career paths, competence development, online learning platform with more than 3,500 courses, and much more.
- Sports and health offers as part of smec Health – own fitness room, e-bikes, fresh fruits every day and joint sports activities
- Cool events like internal meetups, get-togethers and other social activities
- Sponsoring of team events
- Great employee referral program: for referrals you get an individual event or bonus as a thank you.
- 3-month onboarding program with buddy support
- Growing company with startup flair and many development opportunities
- New MacBook with private use option
- Free coffee and tea
- First-class locations in Linz, Vienna and London – good transport connections included
- No dress code - come as you are! :-)
Sounds exciting? We look forward to receiving your application and are happy to answer any questions you may have.
For legal reasons, we refer to the collective agreement minimum salary of EUR 3,190 (14 x per year) for this position. The actual salary depends on your qualification and experience, a willingness to overpay is given.
We offer the following benefits
smec – Smarter Ecommerce is one of the leading B2B SaaS providers of paid search automation software and a strategic partner for online retailers in Europe.
Due to our vast experience in the highly specialised PPC industry, we constantly add value to our existing tools and challenge competitors with innovative solutions.
More than 500 national and international clients with yearly budgets worth 550+m Euro rely on our data-driven insights and best-in-class consulting services regarding Data & Growth Strategy, the Google Marketing Platform (GMP), Microsoft Advertising, Programmatic, Display Ads and more. Leveraging these advantages, we are building a powerful online retail data platform and are transforming from a pure PPC specialist to a strategic growth partner for online retailers.
We are growing fast – in the meantime more than 150 passionate employees from 20 different countries are following their professional passion at one of our locations in Linz, Vienna and London.