Linz or Vienna
As Product Manager you are responsible for one or more modules of our SaaS platform along the whole lifecycle – from building a vision, over strategic planning and execution to defining product operations. During this process, you continuously coordinate with various stakeholders at smec!
- You develop and own vision and strategy for parts of our SaaS platform.
- You plan and execute the product strategy – to ensure that the product is in line with the company’s overall mission and goals.
- You are responsible for the product roadmap and to steer product development in the right direction.
- You constantly evaluate market needs and adjust our product roadmap and goals accordingly.
- You set direction on the business model, pricing, and go-to-market strategy.
- You define measurable goals and KPIs for the product.
- You work closely with various stakeholders – including sales, finance, operations, product owners, UI/UX experts, and of course your fellow product managers – in order to ensure successful product development and execution.
- You have successfully completed your studies (Informatics, Business Informatics, Computer Science).
- You have a deep understanding of the E-Commerce domain and a proven track record in the SaaS business.
- You have at least three years of working experience as Product Manager in a fast-moving and agile working environment.
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset and can identify with our EPIC values – Excellence, Passion, Integrity and Cleverness.
- You are a problem-solver and can identify critical activities within a process.
- You demonstrate creativity by adjusting traditional concepts, methods and models to new approaches.
- You are a conceptual thinker with the ability to identify and integrate new measures in long-term plans.
- You are a highly self-organised and structured person.
- You have excellent communication skills in English - German is a plus.
We offerAs one of Austria's Best Employers 2022 and a certified Great Place To Work®, we are particularly proud of our corporate culture. In addition to an open and very appreciative interaction, we offer you:
- Stunningly flexible working hours between 6:00 a.m. and 11:00 p.m.
- The possibility of remote work 2 days per week
- Further training opportunities as part of our smec Academy – career paths, competence development, online learning platform with more than 3,500 courses, and much more.
- Sports and health offers as part of smec Health – own fitness room, e-bikes, fresh fruits every day and joint sports activities
- Cool events like internal meetups, get-togethers and other social activities
- Sponsoring of team events
- Great employee referral program: for referrals you get an individual event or bonus as a thank you.
- 3-month onboarding program with buddy support
- Growing company with startup flair and many development opportunities
- New MacBook with private use option
- Free coffee and tea
- First-class locations in Linz, Vienna and London – good transport connections included
- No dress code - come as you are! :-)
Sounds exciting? We look forward to receiving your application and are happy to answer any questions you may have.
We offer a minimum salary of EUR 2,635 for this position, adjusted to match your qualifications and experience.
We offer the following benefits
smec – Smarter Ecommerce is one of the leading B2B SaaS providers of paid search automation software and a strategic partner for online retailers in Europe.
Due to our vast experience in the highly specialised PPC industry, we constantly add value to our existing tools and challenge competitors with innovative solutions.
More than 500 national and international clients with yearly budgets worth 550+m Euro rely on our data-driven insights and best-in-class consulting services regarding Data & Growth Strategy, the Google Marketing Platform (GMP), Microsoft Advertising, Programmatic, Display Ads and more. Leveraging these advantages, we are building a powerful online retail data platform and are transforming from a pure PPC specialist to a strategic growth partner for online retailers.
We are growing fast – in the meantime more than 150 passionate employees from 20 different countries are following their professional passion at one of our locations in Linz, Vienna and London.