Vice President Account Management (m|f|d)
Linz, Vienna, London or Paris / full time
As Vice President Account Management, you are responsible for driving performance of smec’s clients through their state-of-the-art products and services – together with your team of around 30 people. In this role, you are in charge of building, developing, leading and retaining successful Managed Services and CSM teams, while ensuring efficient resource allocation to enable profitable and sustainable client relationships.
- You strategically transform parts of our current CSM teams into a sustainable architecture of managed services.
- You actively guide and advise the management board in this particular change process but also beyond by representing the “client view” for decisions on new services.
- You ensure state of the art Service Design quality, KPI and data driven execution.
- You provide strategic vision for the service teams, ensuring outstanding service and strong relationships.
- You build and lead a best-in-class team and define and execute a hiring strategy mapped to smec’s growth goals.
- You establish team structures, workflows and a service delivery framework which enables smec to scale intercontinentally.
- You continuously evaluate the status quo of SaaS and Managed Services delivered to clients and drive measures to maximize client value and gross margin.
- You work closely with Directors Sales & Client Development to align on company strategies, revenue forecasting, as well as capacity planning.
- You have at least 5 years of experience in a Managed Services and/or Client Success leadership role – experience in a dynamic scale-up environment and B2B-SaaS background is a plus.
- You are a client advocate with a strong strategic vision for managed services, client experience and client success.
- You show the ability to architect services and efficient workflows that align with current client segments, deliver client value and scale with smec’s ambitious growth goals.
- You have a track record of developing and mentoring great talent, and building and motivating high achieving cross-border teams.
- You are a strong communicator in German and English and are able to build relationships across departments and with external stakeholders and clients.
- You share and exhibit our core values Excellence, Passion, Integrity and Cleverness.
We offerAs one of Austria's Best Employers 2022 and a certified Great Place To Work®, we are particularly proud of our corporate culture. In addition to an open and very appreciative interaction, we offer you:
- The option to build and develop a new business unit from scratch with the greatest possible freedom and flexibility to implement your ideas and apply your previous experiences.
- An attractive compensation package starting from € 75,000 gross p.a. with considerable options to increase depending on what value you will bring to smec.
- A leader position with great impact opportunities – you are not only shaping your team, but also the company, and the industry.
- An excellent personal growth experience in a fast-growing company with international clients and best-in-class products.
- Further training opportunities as part of our smec Academy – career paths, competence development, online learning platform with more than 3,500 courses, and much more.
- The backing and support of a highly-experienced and committed management team with exposure to cutting-edge industry knowledge and fast-paced business evolution.
- 3 month onboarding program in person in Vienna and Linz to get to know the company and your team.
- After the onboarding phase full flexibility regarding working times and location: You can work from anywhere but should be able to check in in person with your teams in Linz and Vienna regularly.
- First-class locations in Linz, Vienna, London and Paris – good transport connections included.
Sounds exciting? We look forward to receiving your application and are happy to answer any questions you may have.
The annual gross salary for this position is € 75.000 – depending on your experience and qualification.
We offer the following benefits
smec – Smarter Ecommerce is one of the leading B2B SaaS providers of paid search automation software and a strategic partner for online retailers in Europe.
Due to our vast experience in the highly specialised PPC industry, we constantly add value to our existing tools and challenge competitors with innovative solutions.
More than 500 national and international clients with yearly budgets worth 550+m Euro rely on our data-driven insights and best-in-class consulting services regarding Data & Growth Strategy, the Google Marketing Platform (GMP), Microsoft Advertising, Programmatic, Display Ads and more. Leveraging these advantages, we are building a powerful online retail data platform and are transforming from a pure PPC specialist to a strategic growth partner for online retailers.
We are growing fast – in the meantime more than 150 passionate employees from 20 different countries are following their professional passion at one of our locations in Linz, Vienna and London.