Business Development Manager - European Markets
Linz|Vienna|Hybrid / full time
As Business Development Manager – European Markets at smec, you actively manage the business development process in our Europe growth markets Benelux and Nordics. For this role we are looking for an outgoing and energetic individual who is passionate about building relationships with customers in the ecommerce field. Through intelligent market research, prospecting and qualifying leads, you achieve financial growth and have a significant impact on the success of our company!
- You actively manage the business development process in our growth markets Benelux and Nordics – from qualification to hand over, and transform prospects into qualified leads.
- You gather critical information about the company, buying center and essential needs.
- You create business opportunities and build engagement with prospects in the online retail sector – through individualized touchpoints via mail, social selling or calls.
- You optimize your outreach by leveraging modern sales technologies (e.g. Sales Navigator, Salesloft).
- You manage, nurture and convert inbound leads into sales opportunities and pitch smec products with determination and intelligence to relevant prospects.
- You develop product stories with available collateral and connect these stories to demos and attractive proposals.
- You are collaborating closely with colleagues in marketing, product and client success management to align on client interaction.
- You maintain a well-organized, relevant and up-to-date sales information and activity reports in our CRM (Salesforce).
- You have at least two years of working experience in Digital Marketing, B2B SaaS/Tech Sales or PPC Advertising in particular.
- You have already gained some experience in customer acquisition and have solid knowledge in prospecting (mailing campaigns, cold calling, content tagging, LinkedIn, etc.).
- You are highly self-organized, structured and like to work independently.
- You show endurance and resilience at all times and are ambitious to reach your goals.
- You are very sociable and you enjoy getting in touch with potential business partners and customers.
- You are recognised as an excellent communicator in English, additional languages are a big plus.
- You can identify with our EPIC values – Excellence, Passion, Integrity and Cleverness!
We offerAs one of Austria's Best Employers 2022 and a certified Great Place To Work®, we are particularly proud of our corporate culture. In addition to an open and very appreciative interaction, we offer you:
- Stunningly flexible working hours between 6:00 a.m. and 11:00 p.m.
- The possibility of remote work
- 3-month onboarding program with buddy support
- Weekly breakfast and lunch for all smecies
- Further training opportunities as part of our smec Academy – career paths, competence development, online learning platform with more than 3,500 courses, and much more.
- Health & well-being offers as part of smec Health – access to psychological online counseling, joint sports activities, fitness room, e-bikes, fresh fruits in our offices.
- Cool events like our internal meetups, get-togethers and other social activities
- Sponsoring of team events
- Employee referral program: for referrals you get an individual event or bonus as a thank you.
- MacBook Pro and Iphone with private use option
- First-class locations in Linz, Vienna and London – good transport connections included
- No dress code - come as you are! :-)
Sounds exciting? We look forward to receiving your application and are happy to answer any questions you may have.
We offer a minimum salary of EUR 2,854 for this position, adjusted to match your qualifications and experience.
We are looking forward to your application. Reach out to us:
We offer the following benefits
smec – Smarter Ecommerce is one of the leading B2B SaaS providers of paid search automation software and a strategic partner for online retailers in Europe.
Due to our vast experience in the highly specialised PPC industry, we constantly add value to our existing tools and challenge competitors with innovative solutions.
More than 500 national and international clients with yearly budgets worth 550+m Euro rely on our data-driven insights and best-in-class consulting services regarding Data & Growth Strategy, the Google Marketing Platform (GMP), Microsoft Advertising, Programmatic, Display Ads and more. Leveraging these advantages, we are building a powerful online retail data platform and are transforming from a pure PPC specialist to a strategic growth partner for online retailers.
We are growing fast – in the meantime more than 115 passionate employees from 20 different countries are following their professional passion at one of our locations in Linz, Vienna and London.