Software Developer (m|f|d)
Linz / full time
You have extraordinary ideas, develop things further and enjoy working in a team? As Software Developer at smec you are an important part of our product development teams and contribute significantly to the optimization of our software solutions. You can expect comprehensive development opportunities to unfold your potential, exciting TechTalks, a 3-month onboarding as well as weekly breakfast and lunch.
- You actively and creatively contribute to the development of our software solutions.
- You live TDD and code in backend technologies.
- Your code sets new standards in terms of quality, robustness and scalability.
- Together with your colleagues, you develop strategies to optimize our software products.
- You successfully completed your education (HTL and/or IT studies).
- You have over 3 years of experience in software development.
- You have good knowledge in Java and Spring. Ideally, you also have experience in Python and software development in the cloud.
- You are familiar with RDBMS and/or NoSQL
- You are interested in microservice architectures.
- You feel comfortable in an international environment and like to speak English.
We offerAs one of Austria's Best Employers 2022 and a certified Great Place To Work®, we are particularly proud of our corporate culture. In addition to an open and very appreciative interaction, we offer you:
- Stunningly flexible working hours between 6:00 a.m. and 11:00 p.m.
- The possibility of remote work 2 days per week
- Further training opportunities as part of our smec Academy – career paths, competence development, online learning platform with more than 3,500 courses, and much more.
- Sports and health offers as part of smec Health – own fitness room, e-bikes, fresh fruits every day and joint sports activities
- Cool events like internal meetups, get-togethers and other social activities
- Sponsoring of team events
- Great employee referral program: for referrals you get an individual event or bonus as a thank you.
- 3-month onboarding program with buddy support
- New MacBook with private use option
- Weekly breakfast and lunch for all smecies
- First-class locations in Linz, Vienna and London – good transport connections included
- No dress code - come as you are! :-)
Sounds exciting? We look forward to receiving your application and are happy to answer any questions you may have.
For legal reasons, we refer to the collective agreement minimum salary of EUR 3,724 (14 x per year) for this position. The actual salary depends on your qualification and experience, a willingness to overpay is given.
We offer the following benefits
smec – Smarter Ecommerce is one of the leading B2B SaaS providers of paid search automation software and a strategic partner for online retailers in Europe.
Due to our vast experience in the highly specialised PPC industry, we constantly add value to our existing tools and challenge competitors with innovative solutions.
More than 500 national and international clients with yearly budgets worth 550+m Euro rely on our data-driven insights and best-in-class consulting services regarding Data & Growth Strategy, the Google Marketing Platform (GMP), Microsoft Advertising, Programmatic, Display Ads and more. Leveraging these advantages, we are building a powerful online retail data platform and are transforming from a pure PPC specialist to a strategic growth partner for online retailers.
We are growing fast – in the meantime more than 115 passionate employees from 20 different countries are following their professional passion at one of our locations in Linz, Vienna and London.