UI/UX Designer (m|f|d)
As UI/UX Designer you create high-quality user interfaces which are intuitive with regard to usability. You act as an interface between product management and development – and you own the entire the design process, further improving our design system, tooling, and best practices.
- You support our product management and software development teams in the design process – from first sketch to high fidelity prototype and implementation.
- You identify our users' needs, pains and goals and translate them into UI designs, mockups and wireframes that are easy to understand and follow.
- You work in close collaboration with our Product Managers, Product Owners, and Developers.
- You contribute to the functional vision and concepts, as well as epics and user stories.
- You drive the future evolution of our design system together with our development teams.
- You keep yourself informed about the latest developments and trends in the field of UI/UX design and are keen to expand your skills and deepen your knowledge.
- You are highly interested in product design – independent from your formal education.
- You already have experience in working as a UI/UX designer.
- You have already worked with design tools such as Sketch, Adobe XD, Figma or other commonly used prototyping tools – Photoshop and Illustrator aren’t completely new to you.
- You are excited about marketing automation and ecommerce.
- You convince with your agile mindset (iterative thinking, building on feedback, etc.).
- You are fluent in English and enjoy working with multiple stakeholders.
- You can identify with our EPIC values: Excellence, Passion, Integrity and Cleverness!
We offerAs one of Austria's Best Employers 2022 and a certified Great Place To Work®, we are particularly proud of our corporate culture. In addition to an open and very appreciative interaction, we offer you:
- Stunningly flexible working hours between 6:00 a.m. and 11:00 p.m.
- The possibility of remote work 2 days per week
- Further training opportunities as part of our smec Academy – career paths, competence development, online learning platform with more than 3,500 courses, and much more.
- Sports and health offers as part of smec Health – own fitness room, e-bikes, fresh fruits every day and joint sports activities
- Cool events like internal meetups, get-togethers and other social activities
- Sponsoring of team events
- Great employee referral program: for referrals you get an individual event or bonus as a thank you.
- 3-month onboarding program with buddy support
- New MacBook with private use option
- Weekly breakfast and lunch for all smecies
- First-class locations in Linz, Vienna and London – good transport connections included
- No dress code - come as you are! :-)
Sounds exciting? We look forward to receiving your application and are happy to answer any questions you may have.
For legal reasons, we refer to the collective agreement minimum salary of EUR 3,455 (14 x per year) for this position. The actual salary depends on your qualification and experience, a willingness to overpay is given.
We offer the following benefits
smec – Smarter Ecommerce is one of the leading B2B SaaS providers of paid search automation software and a strategic partner for online retailers in Europe.
Due to our vast experience in the highly specialised PPC industry, we constantly add value to our existing tools and challenge competitors with innovative solutions.
More than 500 national and international clients with yearly budgets worth 550+m Euro rely on our data-driven insights and best-in-class consulting services regarding Data & Growth Strategy, the Google Marketing Platform (GMP), Microsoft Advertising, Programmatic, Display Ads and more. Leveraging these advantages, we are building a powerful online retail data platform and are transforming from a pure PPC specialist to a strategic growth partner for online retailers.
We are growing fast – in the meantime more than 115 passionate employees from 20 different countries are following their professional passion at one of our locations in Linz, Vienna and London.